Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Goal Check-in Week #5


Last week's goals:


Weight Goal:

Maintain.  With family in town, I know this weekend is going to be hard. (SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - All the hard workouts and good eating at the beginning of the week paid off!)

Non-Scale Health / Fitness Goal:

Workout every day, for a minimum of 20 minutes.  (SUCCESS!  The days I didn't do bootcamp, I went walking or cycling or just moving!)

Personal Goal:

Remind myself every day that even if the social part of my life is lacking, I have many other wonderful things happening! (Partial success.  Even though I didn't need to remind myself of this daily, I only got down on myself once this week when I wasn't invited to hang out.)


This week's goals:

Weight Goal:

Maintain.  Family is still in town so I need to keep consistent.

Non-Scale Health / Fitness Goal:

Workout every day, for a minimum of 20 minutes; same as last week since I need to workout even when I'm busy.

Personal Goal:

Stay positive and remind myself that not everyone wants to hang out with you every moment they can.  As well, stop judging people.  Just because they make decisions that you can't grasp the reasoning behind doesn't mean they are bad decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment